design

Monday, November 19, 2007

Here We Go!

We thought we would give this blog thing a try! It will be a good way for all of you to see Connor and Lyla and the fun things they are doing. Enjoy!

9 comments:

amy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! sdclarks.blogspot.com

Andrea Wilson said...

So cute! Good idea guys. We love you and your cute littles so much. Have a very happy and safe Thanksgiving! We will be thinking about you. We are very blessed to have each of you in our lives - you make it richer!
Love,
B.A.P.T
(a.k.a. Blake, Annie, Paden, Tyce)

tiffany said...

I am so glad to have a way to check up on your cute family! We have really enjoyed blogging. Ours is moorebeach.blogspot.com.

Cisneros Family said...

Hey- I got your email, and am so excited you started a blog. I love it. How are you? Since we are so close, we really should get together for lunch. Have a good Thanksgiving!!

Lacy Rane said...

Yeah . . . a fellow blogger! It was great to hear from you and I'm glad that we'll be able to keep better tabs on each other. I cannot believe how big Lyla is getting! We'll look forward to seeing more of her and Connor (and you and Chris).
Our blog is ranefamily.blogspot.com.

katnat said...

Hey lady long time no news. I am glad that you are doing so well. Your kids are adorable!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Love the Flints

Amy said...

Kim- Your kids are adorable and getting so big. It was fun to see them. Have a wonderful day!! Amy

Kim said...

Kimbo! Welcome to the world of blogs. gosh, we sure miss you guys. The girls have no one to make fun of during sacrament.
Lyla is just adorable, I can't believe she is old enough to pull herself up already! Conner is getting so big.
Um, we are still mad at you for moving.

Pace & Gwen said...

Well, HELLO!! Your kids are adorable! I'm glad you guys started a blog. It's so fun to see the families that have moved away (The Moores, you guys, etc) and keep in touch. Are you loving the cold?? Or is the rest of the Utah life enough to stifle the cold for you? Anyway, I am happy for you guys!!

Our Family

Our Family