design

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Temporary Insanity

I seem to have temporarily lost my mind: I am now signed up for a sprint triathlon in Vegas on April 12th.  What was I thinking?  I've been training for about two weeks and it isn't getting any easier.  Hopefully it will or I might die trying to complete the silly thing.  My mom, sister, and a couple friends from Utah are doing it with me-we're always looking for more people to join us! I'm sure I will have pictures to post when were all done (If I live to see the end).  Wish me luck because I'm going to need it! 

6 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

Kim- thats awesome. My family is doing one (a sprint triathalon) in Rexburg this summer. I am excited too. I don't mind the running and biking, its the swimming that scares me. Well- GOOD LUCK! You will do great.

Amylee said...

YOU ARE INSANE! But, I can barely run up stairs. That is a great goal though. Good luck! I hope you live so that I can see pictures.

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

My hero! Nothing like self-torture. We are proud of you and know you will do well.

Kim said...

Sanity is ALWAYS tenporary. Good luck with the run, I'd die 5 minutes into it. As for yourslide show...WAY to much maroon and gold going on there, you need some red and blue to break it up....GO WILDCATS!!

Lacy Rane said...

I am so impressed . . . that is quite a step up from walking!! Glad you guys are doing well and enjoying Utah. Things are good here . . . just waiting for this baby to come . . . .

the walker's said...

Kim! We have a blog now, so we can keep in touch more!! Lila and Connor are so stinkin' cute! I miss you guys!

Our Family

Our Family