design

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Funny Things Connor Says

Connor keeps us laughing all the time!  Here are his latest.  

When we were in Arizona Connor opened a cupboard in the kitchen and pulled out a paper plate. He looked at my mom and said, "Grandma, these are the Gold Plates."  My mom asked, "What do the Gold Plates say?" Connor replied, "They say I will be resurrected."   

One day in Arizona Connor wasn't feeling well.  He had a really bad stomach ache and had to be rushed to the bathroom every time he said his stomach hurt.  At one point, I asked him if his stomach hurt.  He looked at me and said with a pained voice, "Yeah, am I going to have a baby?" 

Connor loves to play basketball!  When ever he plays he makes up a name for his team.  The team name is usually what is on his shirt that day.  If his shirt has stripes he tells me that the stripes are winning, if he has a tractor on his shirt, he tells me the tractors are winning.  He's been the stripes, tractors, surfers, and numbers.  It always cracks me up.  

2 comments:

Amylee said...

The "resurrected" story is the best! Hopefully we get to see you guys on Saturday for the Wilson stuff. Love you guys.

Kim said...

"Am I going to have a baby?" That is a classic! What a great little guy.

Our Family

Our Family