design

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wedding Photos!

Yesterday while I was at work Connor told Chris that he wanted to do "wedding pictures".  He then went in his room and starting posing while Chris took pictures of him. He put his Bon Jovi CD in and told Chris he could only take pictures when the music was playing.  (Yes he loves Bon Jovi, he gets it from his mother!) Check out the slid show to see all the pictures.  It will give you a good laugh! 

4 comments:

Ty and Laura said...

I miss these two little rugrats. I was watching my wedding video (for the first time) on Sunday and your kids look like me. I totally started to cry because I felt all special. I wanted to tell you I set up a blog and our address is tyandlauramcallister.blogspot.com. It's nowhere near as cute as yours, but I am having fun with it! Love you and miss you.

The Beckstrom's said...

Atleast he is creative...

Amylee said...

Just when you think he can't get any funnier! He is the greatest. He and Carter Beckstrom should get together and make movies :O)

venegasfamily said...

Hi Kim and Chris- the pictures of Connor are so funny! He seems to have such a great personality! I must say both your little ones are pretty cute- Kim, your blog is dang good. Chris gave me the address and I have been trying to take a few tips to make mine better. :) cya later. - Susan

Our Family

Our Family