Besides the fact that fall means that winter is just around the corner, it is one of my favorite times of year. We went to Wheeler Farm on Friday and had a great time. We got some really cute pictures of the kids. I was having issues with slide.com, so you wont be able to see them all right now. Here are some of my favorites. The first two are from Wheeler farm and the last one of Con was taken by Joy at a pumpkin patch in Farmington. We also tried to go to Gardner Village on Friday...shoot me now! There were so many people there it wasn't fun so we left. We will have to go see the witches another time.
Buddies!
Lyla playing on the bridge
Connor chillin' with the pumpkins
5 comments:
Soooooooo cute, Kim! Connor and Lyla are the sweetest kids. Hey, I've finally been updating my blog a bit, and want to send you an "inviation". When you get the chance, could you send me yours and Lindsay's email addresses...thanks! How's the computer lab job?
Okay, so you probably need my email address...duh! queenfish_weiser@yahoo.com
Ciao!
Yes, can you say CROWDED for Gardner Village. It was a little crazy that day and we will never attempt UEA days again. I'm excited to go again with the girls on the 1st of Nov. though. Hey I think slide.com is having issues. I tried to upload numerous pics and it wouldn't let me so I had to do each picture one at a time. Good thing that I only had a few. Call me this week and we'll play!
We had so much fun with you at the farm! Your pictures turned out great. Can you send me those pictures of my kids to my email? Thanks for playing with us. Let's make it a tradition to go to Wheeler every fall?!
Fall is my most favoritest (not a real word, but whatever)!! Perfect for anything that is fun!!!
Post a Comment