design

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Woes

Tonight after we got home Connor was getting ready for bed and I asked him how his Thanksgiving was.  Right after I asked the question Connor's bottom lip went out and he started crying.  I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I didn't even get to eat any turkey." I told him I put some on his plate and he kept telling me I didn't.  He was really upset...I told him it would be okay because I brought some home to eat.  He was still upset.  He then proceeded to tell me that all he had to eat was a roll, green beans, and chicken.  As I was laughing I said, "Connor, the chicken was turkey." He got a huge smile on his face and said, "It was?"  He was then able to go to bed knowing he had eaten turkey on Thanksgiving.  

6 comments:

Amylee said...

I love this story. He is the funniest little guy!

Reeves Family said...

That is hilarious! It is so like Connor. That is definately a journal entry for him to read about when he is older.

Joy Boaz said...

Thank you for helping me make Thanksgiving so good and low stress. It was awesome to have you guys there with us. I'm so glad Connor got his turkey after all. What would Thanksgiving be without some turkey?

Andrea Wilson said...

Love that stinkin' kid!

Kim said...

OK, that is the cutest story I've ever heard!

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

What a fun little boy. He sounds a little on the "dramatic" side, just like my Tyler. We really enjoyed seeing you at Thanksgiving and thank you for the blog invite. Hope to see you at the family Christmas party on the 27th.

Our Family

Our Family