design

Monday, May 11, 2009

Anniversary, Triathlon, and Mother's day...What a Busy Weekend!

Last weekend Chris and I went to Las Vegas for the Iron Girl Triathlon. We had a really good time and I lived through another triathlon...barely!  Here a few pictures in a really random order. My mom did the triathlon with me too. I didn't have any pictures of her to post, but I did need to mention that she did awesome! 
Me, Brandi, Maegan sporting our Medals...Go Iron Girls!
Laura and Kim...Triathlon finishers! What an awesome feeling!
Crossing the finish line!  
Jamie and I wearing the very fashionable wetsuits and swim cap!  No one said I looked good while doing a triathlon!
The day of the triathlon was our 7 year wedding anniversary.  I'm so thankful to be married to Chris...he makes me smile everyday. We had a good time in Vegas celebrating.  We went to Maggiano's Italian Restaurant and then to see the Blue Man Group. It was so fun! We went with my parents, Lindsay and Kris, Misty and Eric, and Laura and Tyler. Chris also made my Mother's Day awesome! A couple weeks ago he took the kids to the park and took some cute pictures of the kids and framed them for me. He is so thoughtful! 

5 comments:

Joy Boaz said...

It looks like you had a total blast! I love the picture of you and Chris. Cute!

You are awesome and totally deserved a get-a-way.

RB Reed said...

Hey Kim, great pictures. We have some good ones of the triathlon also. Can you send a CD, or put the best ones on the family website so we can pull them down in full size? I'll get a CD of ours out to you.

Andrea Wilson said...

Yea, you are truly a TRIATHLETE now that you've finished your second! I'm so proud of you. Hey, Jordanelle just opened for registration - you up for it!? Right now you're probably thinking, ya right! Love ya, and hope you had a great Mother's Day!

amy said...

GO KIM! What a great accomplishment. It looks like you had a fabulous weekend. I cannot believe you've been married for 7 years! Did I read that correctly? Time flies!

Amylee said...

You look super hot in a swim cap!!! I love it! I think it is so awesome that you can do a triathalon. And who knew Chris was so thoughtful? He needs to take Dallas out and teach him a thing or two. The derby car is sweet! I am over the bears and this year the leaders are all building cars. I can only imagine what Dallas is going to dream up fro mine...

Our Family

Our Family