A couple weeks ago I ran the Logan 1/2 Marathon. What was I thinking? I'm not a runner! The day after the race I couldn't walk...my knees were killing me. And I may be crazy, but I may just run another one. This running/triathlon stuff is addicting!

Me at the finish line.

Running to the finish line.
I don't recommend waterskiing after a 1/2 marathon, but I couldn't resist the smooth water.
This might be why my knees hurt so bad the next day!
My attempt at jumping on the wake board.
3 comments:
You are amazing! I think your claim to "not being a runner" is over. You are inspiring to me! Nice wake boarding too... You rock!
You are so inspirational Kim! I hope you let Chris know every day how lucky he is :o)
CONGRATS!!! We are addicted too...even though we haven't ran one in a long time. We are always trying to find a good one to run. You are our inspiration to do another one. Thanks!
Post a Comment