design

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Go Yankees

Chris is not going to be thrilled that we have a blog post titled "Go Yankees"! Con played T-ball this year and loved it. He was so excited to get his shirt and hat. It was a proud moment for Chris when the coach saw Connor's swing for the first time and told everyone to back up.



1 comment:

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

So cute! It was so fun to see you guys!

The other day Brooke asked me if it was okay to have a crush on two boys. I asked who they were and Conner was one of them and I told her she couldn't have a crush on him because he was a cousin. She said, "why, he is SO nice." It was really cute. He's cute and nice:)I must say, she has good taste:)

Hope you guys made it home safe.

Our Family

Our Family