design

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm really bad at blogging...

I am not a good blogger...i enjoy reading others blogs because I really do like to see what everyone else is doing and some of them are so creative. Our blog is well, not creative and pretty much a VERY inconsistent list of things we do with a few pictures added here and there. So to add to that...here are a few more pictures with a list of things we've been up to. If you look at this post please leave a comment...Just curious to see who still looks at our blog. Thanks.
Chris and I at the Utes Games...Yes I did graduate from BYU and yes I am wearing a red U...What can I say ...Go UTES!
All the Wilson grandkids doing the Nativity at our annual Wilson family party. Nothing is more sweet than watching children act out the nativity.
We signed Connor up for Jr. Darts this year...he loved it! He is a little baller...all the time in the unfinished basement has really paid off!
Lyla is in gymnastics and every morning she wakes up and asks if it is gymnastics day today...she loves it!
These pictures are in a really random order...here is Lyla at her Preschool Thanksgiving Program..she was one cute pilgrim girl.

13 comments:

Joy Boaz said...

I am shocked to not see the "camping" post! I love seeing pictures of your cute family!

amy said...

hi kim! i check your blog every now & then....good thing i checked tonight to see a new post! your kids are adorable.

Maegan said...

I will always check in on your blog! I love trying to keep up with friends. We miss you guys! Let us know if you are ever in Logan!

Kim said...

I check your blog! I know how it can be, though. I stopped posting for a while, and I don't think anyone checks mine now. :) (It's Kim Butt, by the way.)

Reeves Family said...

Hey I still look at your blog even though I see you guys pretty much every day :)

Cisneros Family said...

Hi Kim-
Yes. I still read your blog. It's really the only way I keep up on people's lives. I love reading it, even if you only post every now and then. It looks like you guys are having fun. Tell the family hi for me.

Tyler and Laura said...

I read and love it!

Lacey said...

Fun post! Lyla was a dang cute pilgrim. :) Love to see what you and your fam are up to.

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Way to be open-minded Kim!:)..and Chris you know I still think you're smart right?:)

We love your blog and love updates!

Amylee said...

I want so badly to put Annie in gymnastics when she gets bigger. I will definitely be living through my daughter when I do it. She better love it, or else!

Byron and Jana said...

Um, ya I check in even though it's like a month after you post :) Fun to see your family!

Lindsey said...

yes, i read, but i don't know that i will again with that UGLY red hat on your head!!! hello? what about all those great classes??? :)

Leslie said...

I feel ya kim!!!

Our Family

Our Family