design

Monday, December 26, 2011

Traditions

Traditions are what bring families together. 
I love creating traditions with my little family of five. Some of things we did this Christmas are:
         -Neighborhood gingerbread contest (The Lanes always win: I guess we will call that a tradition too)
         -Taking Connor and Lyla shopping to buy gifts for each other (they always seem to know the perfect gift)
         -Wilson family party with a visit from Santa. The excitement at that party is unmatched! 
          -Rowland family bowling party at the U
          -Acting out the nativity with cousins on Christmas Eve...I want to have the faith that my children have
          -Chris telling the kids they have to make their bed, brush their teeth and about 10 other things before we walk out, youngest to oldest, to see what Santa left. Its amazing to see how fast the kids move!
          -Connor doing the Christmas Tree Dance...the kid has moves
          -Panini Party on Christmas Night with the people who matter most

It was a beautiful Christmas Season. I am so grateful for he who makes it possible to celebrate this time of year, Jesus Christ. He was born, he lived a perfect life,  he died for each of us and he lives again. He makes it all possible. 


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Reeves Family said...

Awwww! I love this picture :)

Tyler and Laura said...

The panini party is making it on my tradition list! We had such a great Christmas with you.

Amylee said...

What a cute picture! I was so sad that we missed seeing you guys this year. I fear that it will be another year before we see you all again!

Perhaps we should start a Wasatch State Park camping tradition???

Our Family

Our Family