Connor turned 4 on Monday and we celebrated all weekend. We started with a party at Layton park. We played baseball, played on the toys, ate cake, opened presents, and had a great time. My parents came from Arizona on Saturday night and the party continued. We played a lot of Wii! It is Connor's favorite thing to do. He beat grandma, grandpa, and Uncle Steve at tennis! It was great to celebrate with family and friends! We are so grateful Connor came to our family. He is such a joy to be around!
6 comments:
Ahhhh....I miss my Conn Conn...Tell your husband you need to come down to help me out!!! Plus, I need you to show me how to make your cute slide shows...this blogging thing is not for me! Tell Connor "hi" from Alli!
Kim will be down as soon as you need her....I am assuming that all expenses are covered by the Olson fund. We can't wait to see you guys!
Happy birthday Connor! I can't believe how big he is. It goes by way too fast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love little kids birthdays. They are so FUN and innocent...all they want is candy and cake...where is the problem with that?
I can't believe you have a 4 year old. It's great. The birthday party looked so fun. Let's plan a lunch date soon.
Connor can't be 4 yet. You were just pregnant with him the other day Kim. Man, the older I get the quicker time disappears. What a cute kid! Happy belated b-day Connor! Maybe you & Ty can be mission companions some day :-) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment