design
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Must have Mother's Day book!
I found a book that all mother's of little boys need to have. It is called "Mom Says I Can" by Judy Cooley. It is about a little boy who dresses up in all sorts of fun costumes looking for the world's greatest treasure. In the end, as he is sitting in mom's arms, wearing his pajamas, he says, That's it, Mom, I found it! The world's greatest treasure! Do you know where it is? It was right here all the time-It's you Mom!" Connor and I love to read this book together. Even though being a mom can be tough, it is all worth it! Happy Mother's day to all the amazing moms I know, especially mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
4 comments:
Kim you are such a great mom! You are my idol. I think you are supermom and super wife. Thanks for your great example. Love ya Daisy
KIm, I hope you know I think the world of you! Thank you for helping me out so I can be a better mommy. Happy Mother's day from one "Super Mom" to the other!
Kim-
How sweet! I would love to get that book. You are such a sweet Mommy. I always have so much fun being around you and your darling little family. That Chris sure lucked out!
Love,
Amy
Thank you Kim for being the Mom and wife you are! You do so much and amaze me everyday with your patience and loving attitude towards motherhood....heck, let's have another(or two)!
Post a Comment