design
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Life Begins After Thirty!
People who were thirty always seemed so old! Now that I am thirty they seem SO young! Last weekend we went to Arizona to celebrate my 30th birthday with my twin brother Andy. We had a really good time hanging out! We went to the Phoenix Zoo, ate at Magianos Italian Restaurant (a must go to if you are near one!), rented a karaoke, machine and made complete fools of ourselves, I got a pedicure and we played outside in the warm weather. I was spoiled by Chris and my parents! Hey, you only turn thirty once right? It was great to be with my brother on our birthday...it had been a while. I will post some pictures of the weekend in a couple days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
3 comments:
I am well into geezerhood, but the whole year I turned 30 is still one of my favorites. Ahh to be such a pup again!
Hope you have a great year, Happy birthday!
I had no idea you were a twin too! That is crazy that you and your hubby are both twins.
Hey Kim...turning 30 is completely survivable. Just wait until you have to deal with 50. I'll be there...laughing through it all.
Dad.
Post a Comment