design

Friday, February 27, 2009

Pictures from our trip to Arizona

Connor, Tyce, and Paden at the  Zoo
Andy and Kim...30 years old!
Happy Birthday to us!
The Monkeys at Monkey Village...I love Lyla's face in this picture!

4 comments:

Joy Boaz said...

Your blog is so cute! I love Lyla in that picture too. It's so her.

the walker's said...

Happy Birthday KIM! It was so good to see you over Christmas! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, I remember when Connor was born... wow that seems like forever ago!! Where has the time gone? I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday, you deserve it!! Miss you guys!!

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

Happy 30th!! Looks like you had a great time celebrating your day. I wish I was 30 again! We joined the rest of the crew in making our blog private. I don't know what I did with your email. Will you send it to camirn@msn.com Thanks!!!

Amylee said...

Happy Birthday, Kim! (Even though it was a little bit ago). I am glad you got to be with your brother as well. I still think it is neat that Chris and you are both twins :o).

Our Family

Our Family