My Con is a big first grader!
He likes first grade but thinks he as at school a few hours too long. He came home the first day and said, "that was such a long day, is tomorrow a short day?"
Lyla, on the other hand, was very upset she had to wait two extra weeks to start. On her first day she was dressed and ready to go, with her backpack on, an hour before she needed to leave. When we finally left to take her to preschool she said, "Mom, please don't walk me to the door, I want to do it myself." She came home the first day and said, "I only played for a little bit, then I had to go home." Needless to say, she loves preschool!
1 comment:
I just love these kids! They look so grown up. Lyla is going to be a heart breaker!!
Post a Comment