design

Friday, September 10, 2010

Trip to Arizona

This summer I took the kids and went to Arizona for three weeks. The kids did swim lessons in my parents pool with Ms. Shelly and we hung out with cousins and played, played, played! Chris even surprised us and drove down to see us one weekend. Here are some pictures from the trip.
We did a little of everything:
1. Lyla learned to swim with her face in the water...the first day of lessons I wasn't sure she would get there...I chased her around my parents backyard and had to literally throw her in the pool. Very comical for all the spectators!
2. Connor learned to do the butterfly stroke..best thing to watch!
3. Played lots of hoops in my parents entry way..I would say my brothers enjoyed having the hoop there more than the grandkids.
4. Watched the Diamondbacks play a game.
5. Celebrated my dad's birthday.
6. Lake trips...A true joy in life!
7. A couple rounds of golf...It's my new favorite past time.
8. Made lots of fun memories..hey that is what life is about!




No comments:

Our Family

Our Family