design

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Big Boy


Connor started preschool this year and loves it! He is so excited everyday that he gets to go.  Here are the pics of the first day of school. I am so proud of Con and the person he is becoming. 

Lyla is always trying to be just like Con.  Everyday when he gets his back pack i hear Lyla say, "I wan ba pa!"  Here are pictures of her with the "ba pa".  I love my little girl!

4 comments:

Andrea Wilson said...

Seriously, can you see what time I'm posting this at?! For cryin' out loud, I can't sleep cause Blake is still gone with his "man date" as he calls it. I love your kids, they are so darn cute. That picture turned out so perfect of you walking with those two! Those are the best kinds of pictures and I just don't get enough of 'em. Love ya and have fun this weekend in Providence. If you have a chance to run the race you should, it's beautiful through the canyon.

Joy Boaz said...

These pictures are so cute. Can you stand how fast they grow up! I just love your kids.

Amylee said...

It's so cute to see how those little ones imitate their older siblings- good thing he's such a good example!

TF said...

Have you really been out of the ward that long? Connor was so little before! And Lyla...wow! She is a little girl, not a baby! It's crazy how fast time flys, huh! I love to read your blog! It is so neat to keep up. If you want an invite to ours, e-mail me at tappintaani@hotmail.com!

Kelly and Taani Farnsworth

Our Family

Our Family