design

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trip to Arizona

Connor getting ready to jump off the diving board.
Connor, Riley, and Lindz
Lyla taking it all in
Grandkid picture: Kelsie, Connor, Riley, Bradley, Bentley, Alli, Maddie, Lyla

4 comments:

Kristyn said...

That Grandkid picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Joy Boaz said...

The grandkid picture is so cute! We must do that soon with the Wilson cousins. I'm so glad you got to go home so see your family.

scott said...

You must have paid that photographer a lot for that quality picture of the grandkids (I think he must have a lot of experience, Ha, Ha). I'll have to email you the picture of your stitches and your shiner so you can post them on your blog. It was fun to have you guys down.

Kim said...

It was so good to see you guys! I'm glad you made KBP one of your stops. Those kidlets are getting so big and darling as ever!

Our Family

Our Family