Last weekend we went camping up Logan canyon with Rawlee and Daisy and Scott and Elaine. Daisy ran the Logan marathon (yes she is amazing!). We had a great time spending time with family. It was so cool to watch Daisy cross the finish line! I did learn one thing from the trip...I will be sticking to triathlons!
Connor and Ellie playing, playing, and playing some more!
Chris and Rawlee starting breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns...YUMMY!
Three little monkeys sitting in a tree!
Lyla, Chris, Ada, Connor, Ellie, Hailee
Connor chillin' out for a bit.
4 comments:
I am so jealous! We didn't go camping nearly enough this summer. You and Daisy are so inspiring. Triathalons and marathons... I can't even dream about it!
You guys have so much fun! You are very lucky to have such a close family. I love camping!! Too bad we couldnt slip a camping trip in this year.
I'm so glad you guys went to cheer Daisy on! It looked like you had a lot of fun.
Look at Chris with all of those kids! All of them are little monkey's in a tree! Missed you guys this weekend, but I am glad you got to spend time with your parents. Love you.
Post a Comment